Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Damage...

My prayer:

People can be so complicated. God, so many of us go through this life and get so damaged. Then we take out our damage on each other. We don't even mean to half the time but we do. And then, we create more damage. 

God, you are the God of Restoration, of Healing. I pray for your Restoration and Healing to cover our lives, our hearts and our spirits so we can be blessings to each other and not damage each other. 

Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

A world without damage, hurt and pain, that sounds like paradise. I have for you a future that is pure good without pain. But that future is still a hands breadth away. 

In the meantime, you can practice loving each other. You can practice not damaging each other. You won't always get it right and sometimes you will get it really wrong; but, it will help prepare you for the paradise I have for you. 

Practice is not meant to be perfect. If you were perfect you would not need the practice. Practice love every chance you get. As you do, you will see less hurt, less pain and less damage in you and in the people around you. 

I know sometimes I sounds like a broken reeord but the answer truly is, almost every time, LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment