Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 1, 2013

The next day...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Tired, happy and at peace tonight. Grateful to have time with you. 

Thank you for hearing the prayers sent up this week for all of the needs and healing. Thank you for the numerous praise reports. Thank you for being our God, caring for our every need, and loving us! 

You are THE BEST!!!

What God Said Tonight:

The light is beginning to show on the horizon. It is peaking over the edge and beginning to illuminate some of the details of your next season, your next day. 

You are going to love this next season so much! There will be plenty of challenges but such great joy! You are going to see the miraculours surrounding you in everything that you do. You are going to see things that you could not have imagined as possible. 

I have prepared you for this time. Keep an eye on the horizon. Keep on eye on the details as they become visible. Not because I neccesarily need you to do anything with it right now but just because I want you to see the wonders that are coming. 

I love you and I can't wait to walk with you in this next season.

No comments:

Post a Comment