Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Strength in numbers...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. I am sitting here tonight completely exhausted but so grateful for all that you are doing. I am especially grateful for the people that you bring into my life. Such amazing, talented, and courageous people! Different cultures, different likes and dislikes, different languages, different goals, but all people, your people trying to live this life the best we know how. 

I lived so many years not recognizing the value of community. I get it know God and it is wonderful! The best part of all is when we gather our community around you, when you are the center and the purpose for our community. That is when things get really beautiful and interesting. LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

There is nothing in the world that is stronger standing alone vs. standing in company. A tree standing alone can be blown over by a wind. But put many trees together and they will hold each other up in the strongest winds. 

You are stronger when you have people around you. You can withstand a bigger storm without falling because of those around you. And, that community, that support, is never one sided. As much as you get from them, they get the same from you. A true relationship gives as much or more than it gets. That is where the strength comes in. 

Be strong in your life through me and your friends. With that combination, you can get through ANYTHING. Love you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment