Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, November 12, 2013

River of God...

My prayer:

God of peace. I pray and ask for your peace tonight. SO MUCH...so much to do, so many commitments, so many opportunities, so many challenges, SO MUCH! It is wonderful and overwhelming right now.

I ask for your help to get it all done. I pray for your wisdom as to what to say no to. I pray for your strength to do what needs to be done. And I pray that your love continue to shine through me even though I am running like crazy. Help me to remember to love through it all. 

LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

I am with you and on your side always. 

This is a season but it is only temporary. You will get through this and you will have a testimony to share. You know it is true, we have been here before. 

Breathe deep, listen to my voice, and keep my peace in your heart. You are on a path to an amazing destination and I will see that you arrive on time, fully prepared with all things completed that need to be done. 

Relax into my current for your life. We are in the rapids right now. We will come through it unscathed and meet the lazy river before you know it. 

Love you so much. I will not let you down, ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment