Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, November 22, 2013

Fulfillment...

My prayer:

Crazy amount of favor, blessing, and honor today God. I hope they all know that anything I am, anything I do, anything I give that is worth anything is only because you are in me. Thank you for discernment, favor and providing me opportunities that I could not have imagined even a year ago. You are wonderful and living this life with you is amazing. I am humbled in your presence and by your generosity.

What God Said Tonight:

Think about what you did today. You loved it because the whole day was about giving to others. Your giving nature is a reflection of my heart. 

Whenever you align with  who I am and what I think is important, you are fulfilled. That is because you are made in my image. That is the reason that paying attention to the instructions in the Bible about living our life are important, Not out of obedience, I have already forgiven you of every sin you have ever committed and any sin you will commit in the future. But, when you line up your life with the things that I am all about, when you are generous, kind, caring, and full of grace, you will find contentment and joy because you are being true to who you really are. 

Doing right, for those who have accepted me into their lives, should feel good. It should not feel like a burden. If it feels like a burden, check whether you have actually let me in to your heart and then check if the thing you think is good is really of me or just what you have learned to believe is me. 

I don't mean to be confusing. The truth of it is very simple. When I am in you, you are most at peace and filled with joy when you are doing things that I would do. Know me, know my heart and find your fulfillment.


No comments:

Post a Comment