Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Different, weird, unique (DWU)...

My prayer:

Awesome Father. I need some insight tonight. Why do I get so passionate and so worked up about your truth? Most of the people I know are fine with the status quo and while they enjoy learning more about you, they don't let it drive them nuts. 

For me, when I learn a new truth, I have an intense need to make sure everyone I know understands that truth and I get upset when I can't explain it right. When I see truth, I need everyone to know it. I can't rest until I do everything I can to help them understand. 

As I read that, while it is not comfortable and makes me a bit crazy, maybe it is not a bad thing? Maybe that drive to help people understand your truth is a good thing? But, I don't think the way I approached it today was good. I get so passionate that most people see it as aggressive and it is probably hard for them to hear it.

I ask God that you give me the words and help me to say them in love so more people get to hear your good news and receive the truth of your grace. That is the only way it will really impact them anyway, if your Holy Spirit speaks through me. Help me God to weed through the distractions and keep to your simple truth of grace, mercy and salvation. And if there is anything that you need to change in me to see your truth shared, please feel free to change it. Love you God.

What God Said Tonight:

There are things about you that I designed. Things that I put in you, for a purpose and with a plan. Then there are things about you that are there as a result of the struggles and the experiences of your life. Those are things that I did not necessarily put in you but I can still use them. 

Stop worrying so much about why you are the way you are and start focusing on the good I can do with who you are. I can partner with you and find the right times, the right places and the right situations to ensure that you walking in your full purpose in me. I can match up all that is in you with the needs in my kingdom. 

The needs are many,  you are willing, I can do the math can get you into the right positions. 

Don't worry quite so much about being different. I can use different. It is your uniqueness that makes you perfect for this time and this season. I love you, just as you are. I have positioned you perfectly for what we need to do. I will talk and work through you to see my truth revealed like never before. And, of course, I love you too my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment