Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Cover of peace...

My prayer:

God, you are so cool! The way you work things together is pretty amazing. 

I never cease to be astounded by you! I love when you let me see how you are working things out. I love it when you give me those behind the scene glimpses of your plan. I love being a part of what you are doing! 

Thank you, love you, in awe of you, My GOD!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Peace. I bring you peace tonight. 

There has been so much striving in your life lately and it has been good. You are going to new levels and it is good. You are stretching and seeking me, which is good. 

But, for one day, twenty four hours, just rest in my peace. Let my peace envelop you. Let my peace guide you. 

I cover you in peace. Let the cover of my peace smother any worry. Let the cover of my peace drown out other voices. Snuggle in with me and rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment