Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Changing your experience...

My prayer:

Amazing God. I was so frustrated all day and then you give me such WONDERFUL news to end this day. Thank you!!! If ever I needed a bit of good news, today was the day and as always, you came through for me. 

Thank you for never leaving me. Thank you for always showing up exactly when I need you with exactly what I need. I am so grateful that I never have to live, or exist one second without you. Pretty sure I would not make it.

I also need to lift up the people here and around the world who don't have homes tonight God. It is SO COLD here. Please help them find warm places to spend the night. Keep them safe. Keep them protected. Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

Snow and cold are interesting in that they can be a great source of joy or a source of pain and death. 

You sing songs about winter wonderlands and the joy of playing in the snow. You ski, you board, you snow mobile, laughing all through it and enjoying every minute of it. And then, that same snow, that same storm can steal someone's life. 

That is really how most things in life are. They can bring you joy and life or they can bring you pain and death. What you get is partially a result of what you focus on, how you choose to see it. But what you get is sometimes related to your situation. And sometimes that situation is completely out of your control.  

When I tell you I will turn everything toward your good, that is a big part of what I am talking about. I will turn you from the negative experience of a thing and toward a positive experience of the thing. I will exchange the pain and death experience for a joy and life experience. The circumstance usually doesn't change but your experience of it does. 

Love you my child and I am always on your side. 

No comments:

Post a Comment