Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

You are worth it...

My prayer:
Glorious and awesome Lord.  Thank you for your protection.  Thank you for healing more people today! 

God you are incredible.  I love you so much.  I love being a part of your kingdom, your family and getting to be a part of your ministry.  Life is so crazy and exciting right now!  So much to do and all of it is fantastic!  I want to hold onto this season but part of what I love about it is that is constantly changing...kind of crazy, I want a season that is full of constant change to not change by keeping up with all of the changes...God, I am glad you know what I mean because I don't think I am doing a very good job of explaining it myself tonight. 

Bottom line, thank you for life, opportunity, salvation, healing, power, protection and every wonderful thing you do for us every day.  I love you more than life.

What God Said Tonight:
You are so very precious to me.  You mean the world to me my daughter  I have been teaching you a lot lately.  Thank you for your obedience and faithfulness. Thank you for listening and for being open to instruction.  But tonight, I want to love on you.  I want to remind you of how amazing you are.  You use that word with me all of the time.  You are covered by me, you are covered in my blood.  As such, you get to wear that "amazingness" as your cloak. 

My covering doesn't just sit on you like clothing though.  It soaks into you changing you into the person I intended you to be before sin polluted your life.  You are washed clean and more beautiful than any sunrise. You are more precious than the finest gold.  You are everything I hoped you would be.  You are perfect in my covering.  You are a royal priesthood.  I designed you for great things. 

You have begun a journey with me that will never be fully complete.  You and I get to travel on this road for eternity and I can't imagine anyone I would rather be with.  My children are my whole purpose. 

I am not disappointed in this side track we have taken as a result of sin.  I knew it would happen before I first created man.  I knew it and decided it was worth it.  I knew that I would need to sacrifice my son for your sin and I decided that you were worth it.  I knew that there would be wars and conflict and I decided you were worth it.  You are worth it daughter.  This time together is worth it.  Our future together is worth it.  I treasure my children and every moment with each of them.  I treasure my time with you.  You are worth it.  Know your worth in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment