Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 28, 2011

Walk in the garden...

My prayer:
Awesome, amazing, wonderful father God.  I love you so much.  I worship you for who you are.  I am grateful for all that you do.  I praise you for what you accomplish. 

You are phenomenal God.  You created everything that is.  You are Lord of all.  The universe is your creation and I bow down and worship you.  I remain in awe of you every day.  I am stunned by your power, your love, your knowledge, your peace, your victory.  I am in awe of you. 

You are everything I could ever hope for.  You are my hope God.  Because of you, I know that i always have a hope and a future.  Because of you, I can accomplish things that I could never do on my own.  Because of you, I am assured a future forever in heaven with you.  I am assured of eternal life. 

Wow!  I think I take that for granted sometimes.  I can't really wrap my mind around forever, eternity and so I say the words, but I don't really understand it.  I am assured ETERNAL life because you died for me.  I am trying to let that sink in a minute. 

I have been feeling kind of old lately but if I think about it in terms of eternity, age really has NO meaning.  I have just begun my eternal life.  God, I can never thank you adequately for your sacrifice but I can give you my life.  I can dedicate my life to you.  I can be available and faithful to be your hands and feet anywhere and any time.  God I am yours.  Tell me anything you need and I will do anything I can to see it happen.  I love you Daddy!

What God Said Tonight:
Your faithfulness and your willingness is not in question. You remain one of my front line soldiers daughter.  I love your willingness to see my power work in people's lives. 

You will need some preparation for this next phase.  You will stretch further than you have in the past.  You will need to do some things that are uncomfortable, but you should be getting use to that. 

I love you and I am so grateful that I have you.  You are what I intended you to be.  I need your brothers and sisters to catch the servants heart that you have.  You prayed for it and I was more than happy to provide it for you.  It is how I intended you to be from the beginning.  Before pride, before sin, Adam and Eve were faithful servants and it was perfect for awhile. 

Now, there is much that is not perfect but when you take on the servant's heart, when you serve me and my people, when you give first and worry about getting yours later, that is close to that perfection we started with.  That is close to where I want us all to be. 

I want more than you know to move into the age of peace.  I am so ready to walk in the garden with you.  But, there are more that need to come to me.  There are some who don't know about me yet.  There are some that have only heard the religious rhetoric.  There are those who have been hurt by religion and people and have run from me.  There are even those who have never heard of me. 

I need every person to have the opportunity to choose.  When that is accomplished, we can leave the evil that has run rampant in this world and live in peace and joy.

Until that time, keep talking to me, keep listening to me and spend time with me in the garden.  I love you daughter. You will do great things.  You will reach many of those that I am talking about, the ones that don't know me.  Show me to them.  Help them to know me. 

Thank you daughter.  Rest in my love tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment