Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, January 3, 2011

Up to the challenge...

My prayer:
Awesome God, my Father.  God I worship you.  I am grateful for you.  Thank you for the talk during our hike today.  I love those times of just prolonged conversation.  I needed to hear from you. 

I still have some work to do to get through this season but I feel more confident that I can.  God, as long as I have you, I have hope and can make it through anything.  As long as I hear your voice I can do what you are asking me to do.  Please always let me hear your voice. 

I love you God.  It has been all about me lately God.  What is on your mind?  What can I do for you tonight, tomorrow, forever?

What God Said Tonight:
Do not fear.  I sense some level of fear remains with you.  Fear that you cannot do what I have asked you to do.  Fear that you are not up to the challenge.  You are or I would not ask it of you. 

It will not be easy.  Growth is never easy. Sometimes I need you to stretch for me.  Sometimes I need you to struggle for me.  Other times, I need you to relax and let me take the reins.  Sometimes it all flows and you don't even feel like you are doing anything.  Those can be times of growth too, especially for you.  You would always prefer to act instead of sitting back and letting someone else act.  So, even though this challenge is hard, focus on the fact that you have the control and the ability to take action.  I have given you that ability, that control for this situation to help you grow.  Be glad that you get to be active in this one.  That might make it less hard. 

But regardless, step out and trust.  Step out and do what I have told you to do.  Step out and love even when you have no reason to believe you will receive the love back.  Trust even when you are afraid.  Do this because I need you to do it.  Do this trusting me to take care of you. 

I love you  and I know you can do this.  I know you are up to the challenge.  Do not fear tomorrow.  Do not fear failure.  Do not fear the challenge.  How many times have I asked you to do something crazy impossible and later it turned out to be just the right thing?  I will never lead you wrong.  I will guide you always. 

I have a great and mighty future for you and I am leading you always into it.  You just have to follow, trust and step into the challenge.  Like all challenges, it won't be as hard once you get started.  Listen for me throughout and lean on me to guide you through.  I love you daughter.

1 comment:

  1. John 15:16You have not chosen Me, but I have chosen you and I have appointed you [I have planted you], that you might go and bear fruit and keep on bearing, and that your fruit may be lasting [that it may remain, abide], so that whatever you ask the Father in My Name [as presenting all that I AM], He may give it to you.
    God both makes ready by His providence opportunities for the works and makes us ready for the performance of them because of all that He is and has done.

    ReplyDelete