Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

The secret of patience...

My Prayer:
Incredible Father God!  You are so amazing!  God I want to thank you for your patience with me.  You told me to start the new fan page for praise reports and answered prayers almost a week ago and I drug my feet a bit and almost talked myself out of it.  I decided that no one would want it or want to post on it. 

But then, I started thinking about every time that you have told me to do something that I have delayed doing and I knew I would be stuck right there until I did what you had told me to do.  So, today, I did it and you are already blessing it and spreading your word! 

Why do I doubt?  Why do I delay?  When am I going to learn?  I am asking you these questions but they are really the questions that you should be asking me.  But, you don't.  You just wait on me to figure it out.  You wait for me to realize that you have already taught me about this and even then, you let me choose.  God you are awesome.  What amazing patience you have.  

Thank you for teaching me.  Thank you for your patience.  Thank you for giving me room to learn and figure it out.  You are awesome God!  I really need to come up with some other words to describe you but my vocabulary simply isn't big enough.  Please don't ever give up on me God.

What God Said Tonight:
Why would I give up on you?  You are my daughter and my creation.  I know your potential.  I know your future.  It is easy to be patient when you know the end from the beginning.  It is easy to be patient when you know how it will all work out.  I know already every struggle you will face.  I know every battle you will try to fight.  I know every victory and every blessing in your life. 

I have all the patience in the world because I have an eternity with you.  You are still thinking of time in a worldly way and that is when you get impatient. But I see time for what it is.  I see time as an imperfect yard stick in a vast never ending existence that has no end.  How can you measure something with out end?  You can't.  There are no borders on time with me so time itself, as a measurement, has no meaning.  We have all the time we need. 

That does not mean that I don't have a schedule.  There are a series of events that need to happen.  I have laid them out for you.  Each and every one will happen and will happen "on time" according to my will.  But I am in charge of the timing.  Just as I am in charge of the timing in your life.  Once you realize that and stop fighting it.  Stop rushing some things, stop delaying other things and get into the river of my will and timing, your life will be much less stressful. 

I love you daughter and I promise, I will NEVER give up on you. NEVER.  Rest in my blessing for you tonight.   

1 comment:

  1. Hab 2:2 And the LORD answered me and said, Write the vision, and make it plain on the tablets, that he who reads it may run.
    Hab 2:3 For the vision is still for an appointed time, but it speaks to the end, and it does not lie. Though it lingers, wait for it; because it will surely come. It will not tarry.

    ReplyDelete