Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sacrifice...

My prayer:
Awesome sabbath God.  Thank you for rest and for restoration.  Father God, thank you for how you take care of me. 

So much of who you are and what you do continues to leave me in awe.  I look around and see how you can take one simple idea and within a few months turn it into a ministry that touches thousands of people throughout the world.  I could not have done that even if I had thought of it (which I didn't).  But here we are, 7 months after the night that you said, why don't you go ahead and start the blog that Pastor Joe recommended, and you have reached over 10,000 people all over the world.  I could have never imagined that sitting in this office on that June night. 

I could have never imagined the book, the fb fan page and the amazing people who post, comment and share.  I could have never imagined the opportunities to speak and to share.  I could have never imagined the prayer requests from all over the world.  I could have never imagined the opportunity to see you work and change people's lives like this! 

You are so incredible.  You truly can do anything.  I stand in awe God.  I can't wait to see what is next. 

I love you Father. Please continue to help me to be the person that can be of most help to you.  I love you teacher.  Please continue to bless and protect my family and friends.  I love you healer.  Please continue to hear our prayers and change our circumstances.  I love you Lord.  Please bless and anoint our worship services tomorrow God so they are pleasing to you and help your people.  I love you.

What God Said Tonight:
I love you too my daughter and I love to surprise you.  I love to show you what I can do with the small sacrifice that you make.  Like the young boy with the fish and a bit a bread.  He gave that small amount and in my hands it fed thousands. 

That is what I can do with your sacrifices.  Sacrifice your time to me and I will multiply it.  Sacrifice your money to me and I will multiply it.  Sacrifice your will to me and I will give you more than you could have ever imagined on your own.  I need you to give me sacrifice so I have something to work with but once you give it to me, I will give you back more than you can imagine. 

I don't ask you to sacrifice so you will have to go without.  I ask you to sacrifice so that I can give it back to you multiplied.  I don't ask you to sacrifice because I need the specific thing that you are sacrificing.  I don't need it in itself, but I need it so I have something to multiply back to you. 

I am a creative God and I can create the entire world out of nothing, out of chaos.  But what I want to teach you about is the art of giving, the joy of giving.  I want you to understand the giving and receiving paradigm that I function under.  It is what the sacrifice of my blood is based on.  It is what the law of Moses was based on.  It is what you need to know to live the full and blessed life that I have for you.  So much is tied up in it.  Learn that giving, sacrificing, is not about losing something but it is always about gaining something. 

I love you daughter.  You are right where I need you to be but don't stop here.  We have a long way to go and it will be more amazing than you can imagine.  Be blessed my daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment