Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pay attention...

My prayer:
Wow God, 22 minutes of technical difficulties just to get the blog editor to load tonight! You must have something REALLY good to say tonight if there was that much trouble trying to block it! I love you and I will get out of your way. What is on your mind.

What God Said Tonight:
Watch and wait. There is about to be a move of my Spirit like you have never known or heard about. You will be going about your everyday business and there will be unexplainable things, unexplainable blessings and miracles.

They will be all around you but you will have to pay attention. Many people will have the same miracles happening in their lives, but they will miss it. It will be miraculous but somewhat subtle as well. It will be for those who are paying a attention. Pay attention so you see what I am about to do.

I don't need everybody to see this new move, this expression of my power on earth. This is just for my children. This is just to bless and strengthen the faith of my children. So please pay attention. Don't put your blinders on getting busy with everyday, routine tasks. Open your eyes to the miracle that is me in your life. Open your mind to the possibility that I am going to do a brand new thing. Keep your spirit open to receive what I have to give.

You are my chosen and I have some very special things to show you, to share with you, if you pay attention. I love you and I want to show you these things. I want you to understand what I have available for you. I want you to understand my power and my ability to accomplish anything. ANYTHING. I want you to see this so open our eyes. I love you so much. Don't miss this.

1 comment:

  1. [Besides this evidence] it was also established and plainly endorsed by God, Who showed His approval of it by signs and wonders and various miraculous manifestations of [His] power and by imparting the gifts of the Holy Spirit [to the believers] according to His own will. Hebrews 2: 4
    Amen!

    ReplyDelete