Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 1, 2011

More of God...

My prayer:
My God, my Lord, my everything.  God of my heart and my soul.  My God how I love you.  I am lost in my love for you tonight God.  I am lost in my awe of you.  I am lost in my worship of you.  You are everything God.  What if I could spend every minute for the rest of eternity worshipping you.  What bliss God!  I am at my most satisfied and most filled with joy when I am in deep worship of you.  Overshadow me tonight God.  Overshadow me.  God I pray that I slide into the background so everyone can see you and only  you tonight.  Your intense and amazing beauty and strength.  Your love and your amazing youness.  There are no words to describe you adequately God so I will stop and let you shine through.

What God Said Tonight:
I am all yours.  I am here for you and only for you.  I am here tonight that you can see a new aspect of me that you have not known before.  I want to reveal parts of me that you have not known in the past. I want to unveil sides of me that you have not known.  You know much of me but there is much more to know.  I am vast and have many facets and I want you to know me more than you have in the past.  I want you to see me as I am not as religion or tradition has made me out to be.  I want you to know me, not the rumors of me.  I want you to feel me, not the echoes of me in the past. 

I am alive and real for you today.  I have power to share with you today.  I have salvation, redemption and healing for you today.  The miracles in the past are but a type and shadow of what I will do today if you are willing.  I know you have heard of many remarkable things and you have seen many already.  There is so much more.  I want you to truly begin to understand that there is no limit with  me. There is no boundary.  I can go beyond everything that you can even imagine.  I am bigger and greater than any circumstances.  I can do things that you have not even thought of yet.

I want to wow you this year.  I want to do things that so blow your mind, you will not have words to explain it.  I want to show you the parts of me that I have held back for years.  Those parts of me that are ready to come out in preparation for the next season.

There is a plan in all of this.  The increase in strife and pain.  The issues with the weather, the natural disasters, the wars and rumors of wars.  All of it is part of the plan part of what must happen.  I promise that we win in the end.  Part of this plan is the increase in miracle power that I will show you.  I will increase my presence, my visible presence in reaction or response to the increase in evil in this world. 

My power will be a fire that will run throughout the world purifying and leaving the pure and unspoiled  children.  The fire is hot, bright and all encompassing but it will result in you and your brothers and sisters being purified and ready to spend eternity with me.  I love you. Do not be afraid of the fire storm to come.  It is there for your cleansing and your bright future. It will not harm you, I promise. 

I love you so much.  We have much to do, much to battle but there is also so much joy.  Thank you for resting in this season of preparation.  You will need the rest and the memory of rest to accomplish all that we have.  My daughter, never forget my intense love for you.  Never forget the plan I have for your life.  It is truly great.

1 comment:

  1. The LORD said, “Go out and stand on the mountain in the presence of the LORD, for the LORD is about to pass by.”

    1 Kings 19.... Then a great and powerful wind tore the mountains apart and shattered the rocks before the LORD, but the LORD was not in the wind. After the wind there was an earthquake, but the LORD was not in the earthquake. After the earthquake came a fire, but the LORD was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper.
    The sweet gentle voice of the Holy Spirit!

    ReplyDelete