Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, January 14, 2011

Hurting...

My prayer:
Awesome and mighty God.  Thank you God for the two miracle healing reports today!  You are such an amazing God!!  I love to see you heal God. 

My heart is also heavy tonight God.  I hurt someone I that I really care about.  I was too wrapped up in my own stuff.  God I ask you to heal the pain I caused.  I have apologized, but it is not really enough.  I ask for your help to make this right.  I ask God if there is anything I can do to make recompense that you show me what that is.

I hate it when I hurt people.  I don't mean to do it but I end up doing it sometimes and it is usually the people I care the most about.  Help me God to be more thoughtful and less caught up in my own life, less selfish and more thoughtful.  I ask God that you make me a better person.

What God Said Tonight:
It is not possible for you to live your life connected to other people and never hurt them.  It is also not possible for you to live your life connected to other people without being hurt sometimes.  It is a part of the human condition, not the best part, but it is a part of the human condition. 

I love you daughter and I love your heart.  You will find your own way to make this right.  You will find a way to repair the relationship and move on.  I will help.  I am the God of reconciliation after all.  The only real good that comes out of these times of hurt is that you become more sensitive.  You, if you are paying attention as you are now, learn that your action and inaction can cause pain and you think twice next time. 

Your life is pretty full right now and much of it is very good.  However, if you miss the opportunities to bless and love your friends, your family, the people I have put in your life, the rest is not worth anything really.  But I know you know this. It is written all over your face tonight.  Listen to me and I will help you make this right. 

Also, remember this the next time someone hurts you.  Remember this time and remember how you feel.  Remember that you did not intend the pain.  Give the next person who hurts you the same benefit of the doubt. Empathize with the fact that they may have hurt you entirely unintentionally and that they want to make it ok more than anything.  Forgive yourself and forgive the next person who hurts you.  It is essential. 

1 comment: