Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Gifts of greatness...

My prayer:
My God.  You have put such amazing and talented people in my life.  Sometimes I just stand in awe and look around me.  Your gifts in your people are so beautiful.  Whether it is singing, playing an instrument, teaching, encouraging, giving, loving, preaching, wisdom, artistic expression or something else, the gift itself is not what amazes me so much, but the vast amount of gift that you have given us amazes me.  When we learn how to use and live in that gift and let you really work through us, the results are incredible. 

Maybe you have given everyone in the world these gifts.  I don't know everyone but I know from looking around me that you have given an amazing amount of gifts to the people you have put in my life.  I feel like you have surrounded me with greatness.  It keeps a girl humble! 

Thank you for surrounding me with your greatness God.  Thank you for surrounding me with people that you have filled to the brim with your greatness.  Thank you God for your gifts.  I love you!!

What God Said Tonight:
Gifts.  Life is a gift.  Life is a choice and life is a gift.  You did not earn the right to be born.  You do not can not earn the right to wake up in the morning.  It is a gift.  The people who recognize the gifts in their lives and recognize me as the gift giver are most likely to get more gifts.  I can pour out gifts on the people who remain humble.  I cannot pour out the gifts on the people who become proud because it will destroy them. 

Remember that my motivation for everything I do is my love for you. My motivation is my love for my children.  I will never do anything to harm you and I will do everything possible for your good.  I have given you the gifts that I need you to have.  I have given you the gifts that have the best possibility of blessing you and making you all that you can be.  I have given you the gifts and the tools.  Your job is to use them and become proficient with them. 

I love you so much daughter.  I haven't told you that enough lately.  I love you to the very depth of who I am.  At the very source of me is my love for you.  It is the purpose and the reason for everything I do.  I love you for who you are, not what you do.  I love you because you are mine, not because you are good.  I love you because I can't help it.  I created you to love you. 

You are so precious and spending time with you is one of my favorite things to do.  Can we spend more time together?  I will multiply your time if you give it to me but I want more of your time. Not doing anything, just being together.  We are doing a lot right now which is good and necessary but I don't want to lose the intimacy with you in the process.  I don't want to lose the deep connection.  I want us to be even closer tomorrow than we were today.  To make that happen though it needs to be your choice.  I can ask, but I need you to draw closer to me and I will draw closer to you.  Are you willing? 

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!

1 comment: