Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

The field of your future...

My prayer:
Awesome God!  You are ALWAYS so right about EVERYTHING!  God thank you for wisdom and understanding.  Thank you for incredible friends who know exactly what to say even when they may not even understand what all is going on.  Thank you for friends who pray even when I don't ask for prayer.  Thank you for the amazing love you have surrounded me with--your love, love from family, love from friends. 

God, how incredible you are!  THANK YOU!!! I pray God that you multiply the blessing back to the amazing people you put in my life to bless me.  I pray that you multiply the blessing they give me back into their lives.  I ask God that you let me be a part of the blessing if possible but more importantly, BLESS THEM!  They deserve every good gift you have God. 

Pour out your blessing on your children tonight!  Pour it out to overflow on your children God.  Let them be drunk in the overflow of your Spirit.  Wow, I feel like dancing!!!  Now you know that doesn't happen a lot! LOVE YOU!!!

What God Said Tonight:
It is good to see you back!  It is good to see you out of the valley tonight.  All it really took was some changed perspective.  Seeing the pain, the emotion for what it truly was. 

Be able to recognize your enemy.  He truly wants to destroy you.  You are under my protection and I won't let him actually destroy you as long as you don't let go of me, but, he will try.  It is his job.  It is what he does and who he is.  

He hates my children.  He hates my children who worship me.  You don't need to focus on him.  The more you focus on something the bigger it can get in your life.  But be sure to recognize him quickly and use the weapon of my Word against him.  You will prevail.  We will always win when we fight together.  The quicker you can recognize the source, the quicker you can get free. 

I love you daughter and I am always with you.  You go ahead and celebrate tonight.  You have come through the valley and you are poised to step into the future I have been telling you about.  That future is so good, you truly can't imagine. 

Take my hand and lets step into the field of your future.  The grass is ripe and ready for harvest.  The sun is out and shining golden on the stalks.  They are ready for you and me.  Let's get to work.  Love you to the depth of me and with everything that I AM.

1 comment:

  1. But, as it is written, “What no eye has seen, nor ear heard, nor the heart of man imagined, what God has prepared for those who love him”—

    It will take an eternity for God to reveal all that He has for those that love Him.

    ReplyDelete