Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Enjoy life...

My prayer:
Awesome and mighty God.  Today was a surprise!  Things didn't go like I thought but they were fun!  I love your surprises.  I love that you continue to surprise me.  Reverb online church was awesome tonight God.  Over 100 people got saved!  That had to be a BIG PARTY in heaven!!

God I truly love you.  I love the things that you love.  I haven't always felt that way.  I haven't always even understood the things that you love and I definitely haven't always loved the same things that you do.  But now, after all these awesome years with you, I love to see you happy and love it when I get to be a part of something that makes you smile.  God I pray that I always make you smile. 

What God Said Tonight:
You make me smile  Your desire to make me smile makes me smile.  I love you too my daughter.  You are right, every time one person receives the forgiveness that I bought for them, we rejoice in heaven.  There is nothing better.  I love to see my kids come home.  The souls that were saved tonight are so precious to me.  I love them so much and I have waited so long for them. 

Much of life is so serious.  We must take the moments to laugh, to celebrate, to enjoy the wonderful things, the beautiful things, the precious things.  Once in awhile, step out of the struggle you are in and just enjoy life.  Enjoy the blessings.  I promise they are always there.  Sometimes they are covered by the mess that you are in.  They can be covered by the garbage that has landed on your life.  But push the garbage aside once in awhile and find the treasure, the blessing, the joy that I have for you and enjoy it.  Enjoy life.  It is ok.  Even in the midst of the garbage, it is ok. It is ok to laugh with me.  It is ok to celebrate with me.  It is ok to enjoy life with me, even in the midst of the garbage. 

I am your joy and your strength and I will always make sure to have blessings in your life.  Search them out and enjoy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment