Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Choose...

My prayer:
Mighty God I worship you.  I adore you God.  I can't help myself.  I love you so much.  You are so incredible!

You gave me more opportunities to see your healing power today God.  I am praising you in advance of the praise reports.  I am confident in your healing power. Thank you for the courage to ask the woman in the grocery store if she wanted prayer for her leg.  Thank you God for making her whole!

You are amazing God.  How about I stop talking so you can.

What God Said Tonight:
Life is an opportunity. It is an opportunity to make the right choices.  It is an opportunity to love.  It is an opportunity to use your free will for good.  You are designed and created to have choices.  Life is your opportunity to use those choices. 

Recognize the choices you have in every day, in every minute.  Life is your choice.  What you make of your life is your choice.  Who you choose to bless and curse are your choice.  Who you will believe and who you will follow are your choice.  Choosing not to chose is your choice. 

I want you to make good choices daughter.  Choices that enhance your life and ensure your future.  I want you to make choices that bring blessings to you. I want you to make choices that bless other people.  I want you to chose me and my way every minute.  Chose the things that I love.  Chose to always follow my instruction. Choose me every minute as I have chosen you.  Use this life, this opportunity to choose me and my ways. 

I love you.  I know that you are waiting and trusting.  It is time to chose.

No comments:

Post a Comment