Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Recognizing God's love...


My prayer:

Today I saw a glimpse of what your amazing core healing that you have shown me over the last several years, could possibly do for someone else. As much as I have loved the wholeness and freedom that you have brought me to, this is the day I have been waiting for. The day when I think I am going to be able to see you heal someone I love so deeply at their very core. 

God, I want your core healing for everyone. Can you imagine what a world this would be if we were all healed and whole? If no one in the world felt the need to protect themselves by hurting someone else? If everyone saw themselves as you see them, beautiful, restored and whole? My mind nearly explodes with the mere concept of it. It would be so amazing! 

Maybe that is what the new heaven and the new earth is all about? If we are all whole, redeemed and healed...WOW! Thank you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

There is a rhythm and a timing to my will. I am not rushed. I know the timing of every last thing in this world. I am not frantic. I know when and where each thing needs to happen. I am not worried. My plan has not changed. 

I am excited. I am expectant. I am on the edge of my seat waiting for the next season. 

The glory, my glory is coming and will be seen around the world. My presence will fall heavily on this world. Those who know me will experience my presence as the intense love that I have for them. Those who don't know me will feel very uncomfortable. It will still be my love but they will not know it, they will think they do not deserve it they may even try to run from it. 

Tell people about my love. Help them. Even if they don't receive it now, maybe your description will help them recognize it when I come. There will be those who come to me in those days. They will be the ones who can recognize me through what they have been told, even if they can't recognize me for themselves. 

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment