Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, February 16, 2017

No weapon...


My prayer:

Thank you for your soft words of encouragement this morning. I would not have gotten through the day without them. With them, I not only got through the day, I actually really enjoyed big sections of it. 

Knowing that you hear me and that you will make a way for me makes all of the difference. I love you.

What God Said Tonight:

NO weapon formed against you shall prosper. How many times have you heard that promise. How many times have you truly believed. 

Now is the time. 

You will see daily affirmation of my love and my vows to you. I love you more than life  and I will see you home,

No comments:

Post a Comment