Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, October 12, 2014

Truth and lies...

My prayer:

God, I pray for increased discernment of truth. This world is so full of lies and misdirections, it makes it very hard to make good decisions and to know what to do. God, you are the truth. Help me to discern that truth in every situation. 

God, I bind deceit in my life and the lives of those around me who want this too, in the name of Jesus. I loose your truth in this world. 

What God Said Tonight:

The truth is not so hard to find. It is wherever I am, wherever my light and my power reign, there is where you will find truth.

The father of all lies still walks on the earth and is desperately trying to spin his deception around my children. It is a plot to destroy you but it will not succeed. 

You, keep hold of me. Keep hold of truth and the devil will be defeated. His lies will be shown in my light. He will be brought down. 

No comments:

Post a Comment