Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 18, 2014

Real change...

My prayer:

God, I am out of words and thoughts. Everything that I can think of to talk about seems so petty and meaningless. Maybe tonight should be more about listening than talking. Love you Jesus.

What God Said Tonight:

I saw your real struggle tonight and it is the struggle you have been wrestling with for awhile. It is the struggle of change. 

The only true and lasting change comes from me. You know this. But I will not make lasting change in someone's life unless they want it. That is why so many things can change but the people do not. 

I have created a universe that is in a constant state of change, but man, you, have free will and the ability to stop me from changing you, stop me from healing you. I have given you that power and that responsibility. I never meant for it to hurt you but many of my children who I love so dearly,  use it to keep me out. 

Use your free will to let me in. Let me change the things in you that you don't like. Let me in to heal what is broken and restore what was taken.

No comments:

Post a Comment