Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 4, 2014

New things...

My prayer:

Thank you God for a WONDERFUL day full of surprises!!! I loved everyone of them! Thank you for the fresh vision and assignment tonight. Can't wait to see how you work that one out. I am READY! 

You are so very good to me and I love you like crazy.

What God Said Tonight:

The season outside is Fall but in the spirit realm, it is Spring. New life is beginning right now. New growth is occurring. New dreams are being dreamed and new visions are being seen. New paths are being forged and new lives are be reborn. 

It is the season of new. 

That is why you had so many surprises today, I am doing new things. That is why you  and others are seeing things you don't usually see. I am doing a new thing. 

Get ready for more. This season has just now begun. You are going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment