Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Light at the end of the tunnel...

My prayer:

Mighty God, I pray and ask for hope tonight. Life can be pretty rough, disappointment is common place and more than a couple of people I know are stuck in hard situations that they don't see a way out of. 

God, you are the way out. You are our hope. You are our promise of a future. 

I pray and ask that you bring hope to every disappointed and broken hearted person tonight. I pray that a wave of your hope go across the world, touching every person, every heart, with new life and an assurance that things will not always be as hard as they are now. That there is a promise and dream on them that will still come to pass. That you have not forgotten them. You have not walked away. Your plan is still in motion and you are working everything for their good. 

I pray that you put that absolute knowledge deep into their souls where it can never leave them. THANK YOU JESUS!

What God Said Tonight:

What greater hope can there be than to know that the God of all creation is your Father, your Lord, and that I have your best interest always at the forefront of my thoughts and actions? 

I am the great and might Yahweh. I am the Alpha and the Omega and I loved you so much I died for you. 

Your hope is in me. Your hope is found in me. Your hope is seen in me. 

When you are looking for the light at the end of the tunnel, look toward the true light. Look toward me. I will always be shining bright, showing you the way yout. I will always be your light at the end of the tunnel. 

I love you. Trust me to take care of it. I am still in charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment