Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, October 31, 2014

Healing wounds...

My prayer:

Thank you God for a wonderfully relaxed and laid back day. Thank you for working out the timing of everything today. Thank you for being in charge. You are amazing and every day with you is better than the ones before.

God, I pray and ask for direction and purpose. Show me what you are doing and how I might be able to be a part of it. 

LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

I am healing wounds right now. I am going around the world, seeking out my children, and healing their wounds. 

I need my children strong. A time is coming where they will need every bit of their strength and wholeness to stand in the face of the enemy. That time is nearly here. The only way they will make it is if I heal their wounded hearts minds and bodies. 

So, that is my focus right now. That is where and how you can help or be a part of it. Focus your efforts on helping people, and yourself to receive the healing that I have. It is here and it is complete. It only takes a willing heart to receive it. 

Show people my grace and mercy. Love people when they are unlovable. Help them receive what I have for them. All the while, letting me heal you too. 

I love you daughter. The plan and purpose is not complicated but it is vital.

No comments:

Post a Comment