Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Finding joy...

My prayer:

So many needs God, spoken and unspoken. So many of us who need your help to get through this life. So many challenges. So many battles. And yet, in the middle of it all, there is your joy and your peace that spring up and remind us why it is all worth it. 

God, I pray and ask that you show each of us tonight, I little bit of that silver lining that you are so good at. Remind us of your joy. Sometimes we need your help to remember.

What God Said Tonight:

My joy surrounds you. My joy is in you. My joy is waiting to be discovered by you. 

You will find my joy in worship. You will find my joy in prayer. You will find my joy when you enter into my presence. 

If you are missing the joy in  our life, spend more time with me. If you are feeling like there is no joy, take a minute and let me fill you with my joy. I have plenty and I never run out. I will pour out joy on your life. Come, be in my presence so you can receive it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment