Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Brokenness, wholeness and love...

My prayer:

Dearest Lord. Heal our brokenness. Make us whole. Teach us to love like you do. Please.

What God Said Tonight:

Your tears I have saved, not just because I love you but also because they become the base of the balm that heals you. Your brokenness requires a resetting to occur furst. That is the part that can hurt. I do it slowly and only when you are ready because it does hurt and I only want to have to do it once. 

Your brokenness, once reset, needs to be held in place for a while, like a cast on a broken bone. That time is very fragile and it requires protection. At the end of the time of protection, the place of brokenness is healed and stronger than the bone was in the first place. This is the way of healing for brokenness. 

Your wholeness is in me. Let me be whatever you are not. 

Your love training will never end. But the great news about that is your only job is to let me love you. As you do, my love takes root and you love others. 

Really, it is that simple and that complicated all at the same time. I love you and I hear your prayer.

No comments:

Post a Comment