Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, October 9, 2014

Bring what you have...

My prayer:

I feel so boring God. I can't think of anything to talk about with you tonight. It seems like I am just trying to get through each day right now and it does not leave a lot of time to think. 

I am very grateful for you in my life, your favor, your divine health. I can't imagine how hard life would be if I didn't have you and your love on my side. But, I feel like I tell you that all the time. You must get bored of it after a while. I sometimes wish I knew more words or even more languages so I could praise you in new ways.

Sorry to be so boring tonight God. Thanks for putting up with me. Can't wait to hear what you have to say. 

What God Said Tonight:

I am not bored with you. I cannot be bored with the child of my heart. 

I don't always need you to talk when we pray. I have many other ways for us to be together and to be in fellowship with each other. I am happy even when we are silent with each other. Sometimes those are the best times for me. When everything is still and it is just you and me, focussing on each other. 

Think of the times when you have been laid out at the alter. So may times when you were not praying a word, sometimes in the Spirit, but no words. Those were wonderfully intense times for us. 

So, if you want to talk, talk. If you want to sing, sing, If you want to stay silent, stay silent. But bring what you have to me. For each day, each night, take some time to invite me along. I will go with you anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment