Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The work of peace...

My prayer:

I love your peace God. It makes all the difference. With your peace, I can stand any pressure. I can keep my cool under any attack. Your peace that doesn't make sense but makes it possible to live in this world without going completely nuts. 

Thank you for your peace. Thank you for wonderful friends who pray for your peace to surround me. 

What God Said Tonight:

Peace surrounding you, peace blanketing you, peace protecting you and peace transforming you. Peace has a lot of jobs in your life and when you allow it to do its work, it will change your life. 

Peace is meant to work for you. It is meant to support you and keep you above the fray. Peace is a platform that allows you to sit above the madness and the sinful nature of man, protected and unaffected. It does not blind you from evil but it keeps you safe and at a distance from it. 

I am your peace and I am with you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment