Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 20, 2013

Savor the moment...

My prayer:

Seated firmly in your love tonight God and there is truly no better place in the world. Nothing can separate me from you. Nothing can come between us. You won't let it and I am so grateful. 

I am yours and you are mine, forever and ever. There is no part of me that I will withhold from you. All I am, good and bad, I give to you. I give you my good as a token, a tithe, of the good that you have put in me. I give you my bad that you can redeem and transform it into good. 

I am all yours God with all humility and intense thankfulness of your acceptance of me.

What God Said Tonight:

Dance with me tonight. Sing with me. Be with me as one and celebrate. I love you and you love me and for at least this moment, you are fully aware of it. This moment is precious. 

I live for these moments of clarity with my children when  you know my love. My love is always in you, my love is always around you, but it is moments like this, when you know it, those are the moments I cherish the most. 

Stay with me awhile tonight that we can enjoy this moment. Don't rush off. This is worth savoring. 

No comments:

Post a Comment