Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Gold dust...

My prayer:

Best Christmas Eve EVER!!!!! You are so amazing! You are in us and we are in you. For the first time that seems REAL. We are one. You are the vine and we are the branch. 

We become "like Christ" not through our works but through our existence in you! Whoa!  

You came to earth to be born of a woman. We are to be  born again in the Spirit. We are one. Thank you God for the insight!!! LOVE YOU SO MUCH IT IS CRAZY!!!!!!

What God Said Tonight:

Moments like this are like gold dust. They are beautiful in themselves but are more beautiful as they come together. You have a piece of gold. As you connect with other children of mine, they have bits of gold. When you come together in me you combine your wealth and make a great and valuable creation. 

I love you my sweet daughter and I have many more nuggets of gold for you. You will continue to go from glory to glory from here. I am building on a foundation that is strong, holy and true. I have tired to build this before but the time was not right. What is happening in you is real and is for now and will bring in the final harvest of my people. 

You and me, we are one, now and forever. 

No comments:

Post a Comment