Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Monday, December 23, 2013

God's fuel...

My prayer:

Wonderful Father. One of the reasons I enjoy this time together with you each evening is that it gives me a minute to reflect on the day and all of the wonderful things that you did throughout the day. Today was a day full of bad circumstances that you took care of and turned to my good. 

Don't get me wrong, I love those blessed days where everything goes perfectly. You are glorified in those days for sure. But I also love days like today where your hand on my life is so evident. No matter what life and the world threw at me today, you batted it back in its face. 

Thank you for being my Father, my protector, and my provider God. LOVE YOU!

What God Said Tonight:

No weapon formed against you will prosper. It is my promise to you as my child, my beloved. 

I can't keep you from the dark circumstances that run rampant in this world but I can keep you from being defeated and overwhelmed by them. 

I celebrate every time you trust in me. Every time when the rotten comes against you and you trust in me, that is what makes me happy. That is what makes me full. Your love and your trust fuels me. 

It is the best way to grow my presence in your life, love me, trust me and see if I don't show up, every time. Love you now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment