Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 2, 2012

WATCH OUT...

My prayer:

Awesome God. I have a lot of things running through my mind tonight. I am not really sure what to bring to you and what to leave alone. There are so many people with pretty desperate needs right now and we have talked about most of them. I know that you will work it all out. You already have provided in so many of the situations. So, I should probably leave all of that in your hands.

I have the usual list of struggles but in the grand scheme of things, they don't seem worth talking about again.

I am not sure what you are doing yet. I know you have a plan and I see all of these different dreams coming together. It would be great to know more of the details but I don't really need to know them. I trust you to tell me when I need to move. 

Maybe I am too complacent or maybe I am just trusting you? I am not sure. 

What God Said Tonight:

You should talk and ask about the things that are really on your heart. You know that something is not quite right. you should ask about that. I am here to love you and to help you. I will always help you.

The reason things feel a bit off is that you got yourself around some things that are not good for you. You got yourself around some attitudes and some material that does not bring you closer to me. that affected your attitude and it has left you feeling, out of sorts.

Cleanse your mind and you spirit. Remember that you have the mind of Christ. Remember that you are set apart, sanctified for a holy purpose and, watch where you spend your time. Watch out for things that take you away from me. Those things are dangerous, every time! Whenever there is something that you would rather do than spend time with me, there is a danger in that thing.

It doesn't mean I don't want you to have fun, I do. It doesn't mean that I don't want you to have a varied life and experiences, I do. But watch out for anything that takes you away from me. If you are doing something and you find it uncomfortable to think of me doing it with you, that something is dangerous to you.

I love you and I want you safe. I want you on the amazing path I have for you. Now is a critical time and you can get sidetracked easily if you allow it. Be on the look out.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you Marilyn for sharing your conversations with us... it is such a blessing to me each night. I look forward to them. God bless and keep you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same thoughts exactly. Thank you for sharing

    ReplyDelete