Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Together...

My prayer:

Wow God. Feels like I blinked and suddenly the weekend was over. Back to work tomorrow and a busy week ahead. I pray and ask that you guide me every step of the way. Help me to be and do everything that you have for me. Help me to be a blessing to everyone around me. I pray for your continued favor on my life. Help me to learn what I need to know. Hmm, I am sensing a theme here. Looks like I would just generally like your help this week God. Love you! What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

I am your ever present help. I will guide you and lead you always. Surely goodness and mercy will follow you all the days of your life. That all should sound familiar. They are promises that I have had over my people for a very long time. 

You can count on my word, my promises. You can count on me. I will never let you down. I will always, always, always, be there for you. I love you too much not to be. I adore you. You are perfectly and wonderfully made and when I look at you, through the redeeming blood of my son, I see the perfect woman of God that I intended you to be. 

I love when you slow down enough to spend time with me so I can just look at you. You are so beautiful to me. 

We will go into this week like every other week of your life, together. We will slay some dragons and we will have some fun. We will bless your neighbors and we will encourage those without hope. We will do it all together. I love you daughter, now and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment