Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

The size of the problem...


My prayer:

Awesome God. I am letting the little hassles of life get to me tonight. Sometimes, those little hassles are the ones that make me the most crazy. It is like ants nibbling away at me. When something big happens, some major event, I know how to pray and how to fight that. But these little annoyances pile up. None of them are worth worrying about on their own. But when they pile up, they start looking like an insurmountable mountain that isn't even worth trying to get over. 

Ugggh! Sorry for the whining God. Thank you for letting me bring everything to you no matter how small. Thank you for always listening and always helping. I trust you and leave the little things in your hands.

What God Said Tonight:

There are no little things. There are no big things. All challenges, all sin, all things are the same to me. I am the creator of the universe. So, everything is manageable to me. When you cry out to me, it does not matter the size of the problem. They all look small to me. I can flick them away without any effort. 

Now, there are some things that you will learn and be better off if you go through them. Not every lesson is fun but they are useful to help you be the best person you can be. You asked the other night for me to help you be the best you that you can be. 

Welcome to lesson number one. You are a royal priesthood regardless of whether you are talking from the top of a castle or from the gutter in the street. You are my chosen one. You are chosen to do great things. Don't get stuck in doing things the way they have always been done because they have always been done that way. Break free of the constraint of yesterday and, relax in right relationship with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment