Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 7, 2012

Stick together...

My prayer:

Tonight was amazing God. Miracle healing, getting to Skype Pastor Kathy into Prayer and Worship all the way from Ghana, your prophecies for us all, AWESOME! I love hanging out with you!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you told me I was headed back to Israel God and I say "woohoo!" Can't wait to go back home again. Show me the opportunity, the open door, and I am ready to go. Love you!

What God Said Tonight:

I love when you get together in my name. There is power in the agreement between my people. There is power when you join together to worship me and to draw near to me. I want you to do it more and more.

There are the end times. Make no mistake about it. This is it. We are living in the last age before my return and you will need the power of agreement to get through it. There will be challenges and battles and all of it will be easier if you are together.

satan will fight it. He will do all that he can to separate you and to isolate you. And, he will make you think it is your idea.Don't be fooled. Remember always that I made you to be in relationship with me and with each other. Anything that takes you away from me and away from connecting with your family in Christ is from him, not me.

I love you. Stick together to make it through.


No comments:

Post a Comment