Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, December 28, 2012

Let God's light shine...

My prayer:

Sweet Father. I love you so much God. I am sue I don't say it enough. I am sure that I don't say thank you enough. How could I? How could I say it enough when you have given me everything. You created me, you saved me, you taught me, you redeemed me, you reconciled me, you gave me opportunities that I didn't deserve. You made me successful when no one thought I would be, even me. You are amazing and I love you like crazy.

What God Said Tonight:

There is a light in you that can't go out. There is a flame in you that will never die. I am the fire, the flame in you that will burn forever. I will fuel you for the rest of time. 

I will be the strength and the courage you need. I will be the energy and the drive you need. I will be the driving force in everything that you do. It is who I am. 

I am the light. I am your light. People are drawn to that light in you. Sometimes, they don't even understand why but it is my light in you. People, like moths, are drawn to the light by instinct. 

Let my light shine in you. That is the best way that you can show that you love me. Let my light shine through you so people are drawn to you and want what you have. When you recommend me to others, it lets me know you appreciate me. When you take time to listen to me, that let's me know you respect my opinion. 

Your actions are what tell me what you believe. 

No comments:

Post a Comment