Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Hope renewed...

My prayer:

Mighty God. Everything is so complicated and yet so simple at the same time. Thank you for the renewed understanding of evil in this world and how you feel about it. There has been so much evidence of it lately and it really had me discouraged. And, while nothing has changed, there is still a lot of evil in this world; you have changed my experience of it. You have renewed my hope. You have given me the strength and faith to continue another day, fighting the good fight of faith. Thank you God. I REALLY needed that!

What God Said Tonight:

Evil cannot overwhelm you if I am in you. It can try to scare you. It can shadow over you but it cannot overtake you if I am in you. I cannot be defeated, ever.

Evil cannot win.

Keep me in you and you will always triumph over evil.

I love you daughter and I will always take care of you. You have not seen the last of evil. He is not done yet, Turn back to me in the face of evil and I will give you victory and hope, every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment