Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Healing God...


My prayer:

What a wonderful and varied day God. Lots of new experiences and some tried and true favorite experiences. It was wonderful. 

It ends tonight with an urgent request. One of your daughters is in the ER and in desperate need of your healing. I believe that you are Jehovah Rapha our healer and I send your word of healing to her. God I have personally seen you heal time and time again and I am expecting complete healing in her. I pray God that she comes out of this thing even stronger than she went in. In Jesus name I pray, amen.

What God Said Tonight:

I am your healing God and I am the source of all healing. When I restored your status through my sacrifice, I made healing av available to you personally. You are no longer removed from the process. 

I heal today as I did while I was on earth, quickly and with little distinction regarding the determination of the person to be healed. 

I heal because it is who I am. I heal because without healing, my children would be too scarred and hurt to help each other. 

I love you. Be blessed and be healed. 

1 comment:

  1. I pray with you for that healing for the lady in ER. Her blessings of healing from God through Jesus is reinforced by our healing powers that we have received. I have faith that she will be healed in Gods time and ways. Thank you God , Thank you Marilyn.
    I know his healing and the healing prayers from her work from personal experiences. Please keep the faith and know in your heart God does not forsake the true at heart. Peace, healing and blessings.

    ReplyDelete