Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, December 13, 2012

God's will...

My prayer:

Wow, what a day God. It is hard to keep up with you sometimes! I LOVE IT!! Help me please to know the right opportunities to follow. The ones that you have for me God. I know they are all your ideas but if some are for me and some are for other people, let me know. It all is a bit overwhelming but super exciting too!!

What God Said Tonight:

I have made you lie down in green pastures. Be in peace, be still and know that I am God. 

I won't bring you things that I don't want you to do. But, it is your choice. I have never forced you in anything and I never will.  

I am the God of peace. Where my will is, there is peace. Where my will is, there is rest. Where my will is, there is ease. Follow my peace and you will always be in my will. 

Following my will is simple but not easy. You have to make the choice. That is the hardest part. you have to make the choice even when that choice seems impossible. Once you choose, I can take over and make it happen. But, I can't, I won't move until you choose. 

I love you no matter what you choose. I will be with you no matter what you choose. I will guide you no matter what you choose. But, your choice will determine your future. No pressure... :) 

1 comment:

  1. wow you have asked God the same question I had for him today. The answer I got was yes I need to move on from where I am but I am unsure of which direction to go although He did give me 3 choices.
    The hard part is deciding and then being confident that where we choose is the place we will be of the most service. I am torn and ask God to give me a hint on what direction to turn. specifically, where the next phase of my life is to begin. I will await your response God, be it in signs around me or visions and dreams you bring to me or even to feel it in my soul and hear your voice. I am ready. thank you

    ReplyDelete