Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, December 16, 2012

God said "no"...


My prayer:

Father God. Thank you for healing me today. I don't know what that thing was that tried to take me down but prayer and an hour sleep and I am feeling great again! You are amazing and wonderful God. 

This is another busy week (or at least a busy schedule, you are in charge of what actually happens and what doesn't). I will definitely need your help to do all that is on my plate this week. 

I also need some help facing the truth. I have held on to a particular dream for a long time and I think I am finally able to see the truth and let it go. But, it has been a part of me for so long, it is not going to be easy to let it go. I ask God for help in letting go of the fantasy and I pray that you replace it with a new dream, a new vision, that is in your perfect will. 

What God Said Tonight:

A dream is not a dream if it becomes real. I think what you want help with tonight is to let go of hope. That is not really what I do. 

I am the God of hope. I am the God of making the impossible possible. 

You can and should make choices about the things that you hope for and the things that you don't. But, that is your choice. I can help comfort you in the waiting. I can help bring you new dreams. I can help giving you new visions of what could be with me in your life. The sky is the limit. We can do anything you want. 

But don't ask me to take away your hope. That is something I cannot and will not do.

No comments:

Post a Comment