Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Don't miss your blessing...

My prayer:

Jehovah Jireh. I know so many companies that are laying people off right now and tonight I heard of another friend who lost his job. I don't understand why they are all doing it right now, before Christmas. It seems so harsh. 

Since we can't rely on the world to provide for our needs...ever...I pray to you God, Jehovah Jireh, our provider. I ask that in each of these situations that you provide. I thank you God that you have already told us that you are our provider. That you won the cattle on a thousand hills. That you take care of the birds of the field and the sparrow and how much more do you love and take care of us. I pray God that those who don't see the way out, have a new vision tonight from you. I pray that they see you working all things together for their good. In Jesus name, I ask and pray.

What God Said Tonight:

I am here and I am your provider. I am your Father and I will do all that I can to take care of you. 

You have a role too. You have to receive it. You have to recognize what I am offering and receive it. I know what you are saying in your head, "How can anyone not receive a blessing from GOD?" You would be surprised. Just like the woman tonight who you wanted to bless. You tried. You called out to her. But, you had to move on. You were in traffic and she was moving away from you and not toward you. You wanted to bless her. You had the means to bless her but she was not paying attention and walked away from her blessing. 

It is really that simple sometimes. I have your blessing for you. Don't walk away and miss it. 

2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I thought I was the only one who journal with God! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are not alone Ashley. God, me and over 127,000 other people are with you! :D

      Delete