Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Trails of light...

My prayer:

I am so tired tonight God, I probably won't make a lot of sense, but, you always seem to understand anyway :). Ok, now I know I am too tired...just used a smiley face in a prayer! Anyway, You gave me lots of great opportunities to be a blessing today and to see you bless people and that made it a really good day. You are so good! 

What God Said Tonight:

Everywhere you go you leave a trail of light. My light in a dark world. Your light, or my light in you, effects more than you. It lights up the things around you. As they are lit up, they begin to generate more light. 

If you just continue to shine my light, pretty soon the world will be light instead of dark. That is how we change the world. One light at a time. Shine on my little lighthouse.

No comments:

Post a Comment