Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 17, 2012

The power behind the process...

My prayer:

You are incredible God!! You heal us even when we aren't even praying for that. We were praying tonight for deliverance from smoking and you gave her new lungs! We were praying for healing for my head and you healed my heart...and then my head. In some ways you are super predictable. I mean, I know that you will always love me and work everything out for my good. But, the way you get there is ALWAYS a surprise. Thank you for surprising me daily God!

What God Said Tonight:

How we get to where we are going is not really important. However, I never want you to think it is the process that got us there. You must always remember that I got us there. 

That is why I change things around. That is why I healed one blind man by spitting on him and another through prayer. That way you can always remember that it is the power behind the process and not the process itself. If you start to get too tied up in the process, that becomes witchcraft and gets really dangerous. 

Trust in me and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment