Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

SIN...

My prayer:

Sooo, sin. Doing stuff that is not in your will. I know we shouldn't and with the actions, it is a little easier to avoid sin. But I was just reading in Matthew tonight how you talk about even thinking sinful thoughts is a sin. 

I can do my best to "take thoughts captive" and "think on good things" but sometimes other thoughts sneak in. Sometimes, like tomorrow, I will be walking into a situation that I know will be ripe with sinful thoughts but it is not something that I can really get out of. The situation itself is not bad but I know that there is potential for my thoughts to go down a wrong path. 

But, I can't not go can I? You say to blind our right eye if it looks lustfully. That would make me think that you expect us to do anything and everything to avoid sin thoughts. God, I want to be in your will. I don't want to be in sin. But, when it comes to some everyday things, I am not sure how to avoid it? I pray for your help God.

What God Said Tonight:

Does the law define sin or does sin define the law? Think on that a minute. Is sin still sin if there is no law? 

Sin is something that will cost you. Sin is something that will take away from your life, your soul and your spirit. Sin will tear down the things that you have built. Avoiding sin is a very smart thing. When you get it wrong, when you sin anyway, you are covered in my blood and you do not have to pay the wages of sin that are death. However, you do have live with the consequences of your thoughts and actions. And, do not doubt it for a minute, there are ALWAYS consequences for sin. Sooner or later, there are always consequences.

I will help you tomorrow but you must follow my lead. You must trust me. You must do everything you know to do to focus on me and not on the situation. I love you daughter and we will walk through this together.

No comments:

Post a Comment