Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Season of change...

My prayer:

Today was good God. Just hanging out with you, nothing fancy, but good. I am feeling a bit back on course but I still have that feeling of something slightly off. I don't like feeling that way. It robs my peace. Is it you telling me something needs to change or is it just me? I love you God and it was so good to have a day to just focus on you. I haven't done that in TOO LONG. And, when I don't get that time with you, I am no good to anyone. What is on your mind tonight?

What God Said Tonight:

You are sensing a season of change. I told you a little while ago that I needed you to wait. The wait is almost over and part of the unease is the awareness of that change. 

Change is hard but it will be good. I promise. I will guide you and direct you always. I will take you through this season just as I have every season.. You are not alone. You are never alone. I am with you and guiding you each step of the way. I will never leave you or turn my back. 

I will guide you. I won't let you stumble around in the dark. I am the light that guides you. Your job is simple, focus on me and love....love me and everyone else. Love like crazy. You do those two things and I promise I will work all of the rest of the details out. Love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment