Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Friday, August 31, 2012

Peace in every situation...

My prayer:

There was a lot of craziness around me today God but total peace in me. That is a pretty wonderful thing that you do for me. I love your peace. The peace that doesn't really make sense but it so complete. That peace to know that you will work everything out, even the small details. 

If I didn't have you and your peace in my life, I would be a constant worrier. There is plenty to worry about if I want to. But, with you, I don't need to. Thank you God for taking care of me and taking care of all of the details.

What God Said Tonight:

I am peace. I am the source of peace. I have total peace for you because I already know everything. Everything that ever was or ever will be. I am your peace in the midst of any storm. I am your refuge. I will never leave you and I will never walk away from you. 

When fear tries to come in, remember who I am. Remember what I know. Remember what I can do. And then, remember how much I love you. My love for you is beyond words and I will bring every bit of knowledge and every ounce of power that is in me to come to your defense in every situation. 

I am with you. No matter what the circumstances look like, I am right here and I will not let you down. In the end, you will see the glory of my Kingdom, every time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment