Also check out:

The History: A couple of years ago, I started journaling my prayers and God's responses to them. I told my friends about this, they were really interested. I told my Pastor about it and he said, how about sharing those on line. When I asked God, He said, my words are for you, but not just for you. And, here we are...I hope He speaks to you in these words.

Also check out:
Learn how to hear from God at: http://www.howtohearfromgod.blogspot.com/
and
Connect with us on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/WhatGodSaidTonight/OR

FOLLOW US BY E-MAIL:

Sunday, August 26, 2012

New love vs. Mature love...

My prayer:

Awesome God. Feeling restless tonight. It seems like there is something I should be doing but I don't know what it is. You are blessing me left and right and I am so very grateful. Some of the blessings are almost unexplainable and people don't really believe me when I tell them. I wish there was a better way to let people see what a blessing it is to have you in our lives. There are struggles and trials, sure. People everywhere have struggles. But with you, we always come out of the struggles on top.

Thank you so much for letting me be a part of praying for the new believer today. It was so phenomenal to see how excited he was and how he was already telling everybody he could about what happened in his life! No fear, no embarrassment, just utter joy at being forgiven and loved by you. That is the REALLY GOOD STUFF God! 

Maybe G had it right when she said that she was going to focus on getting the new believers out on the streets witnessing. That enthusiasm in them is infectious! I wonder if we can recapture that enthusiasm?

What God Said Tonight:

Newlyweds don't stay newlyweds forever but their love does not diminish. It matures and it grows. There is beauty in mature love. There is excitement in new love. There is fire and passion and energy in new love. New love is great but if new love stays new, it never has the chance to become the rooted and strong love of maturity. 

I love you so much my daughter and when our love was new, when you first came to love me, it was exciting and fun and you were energized in a brand new way. Our love has matured and is not so flashy but just as beautiful. As much as I enjoyed our new love, I appreciate the love and the trust that you have for me now even more than that first flush of love. 

This is a love that lasts, a love that grows, a love that strengthens. You don't have to worry about sharing the feeling of new love, they will get that all on their own. Show them the love you have now. Show them what our love can be. You are what I have made you to be right now, for this time and purpose. 

Appreciate the gifts of others and use the gifts I give you. When everyone is doing just what I have called them to, then everything will be covered.

No comments:

Post a Comment